Monday, June 18, 2012

Iron deficiency !


So I found out I have Iron deficiency in my second pregnancy. I passed the GD test..yahoo but guess what I am to take 325 mg iron. Also if any of you out there is also suggested suppliments, I would suggest you to have leafy vegetables, basil , parsley and spinach in ur salad to avoid constipation. Here is a list of foods you may want to increase in your diet. But what if you are a vegetarian what choices do you have? Recipe for salad Ingredients Balsamic vinegar- 4 tbs Lime- 1tbs Pepper & Salt- 1tsp Oilve oil- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese- 1/2 cup Spinach- 1 cup Cut Sweet Potatos ( boiled and roasted)- 1/2 cup Sting beans- 1/2 cup Beat greens- 1/2 cup Almond-6-7 Toss all the above ingredients and sprinkle cheese at the end. Enjoy a delicious iron rich salad !

No comments:

Post a Comment