Monday, April 20, 2015

Baby Hooded Towel


Yes a baby hooded towel ! A must..I was so glad for this purchase it was something I cherish till now. V's cousin sent us this one in a little box once A was born. I was so excited and i loved it instantly. I was not sure how much my kid was about to enjoy it. One day A finally started noticing the towel and a little bunny over her head. She was so excited that she wore it all over the house and walked with it. I still have so many pictures of it. Since then I have got a lion and fish hooded one..:-) You can get it anywhere from $15 (less on sale) to $50 depending on where you want to buy it. Try Khols ! A perfect gift or just a perfect buy. http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2004833/blossoms-blooms-bunny-bath-wrap.jsp?ci_mcc=ci&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=98601287&utm_campaign=DECORATIVE%20BATH&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=google&utm_product=98601287&CID=shopping15&gclid=CPrJosyHhcUCFYY8gQod7G4AQQ&dclid=CKznrsyHhcUCFcoEDAoddj4AXw

No comments:

Post a Comment